Popular Blog Posts
There are many trackday operators in the UK and as such it can be quite a difficult task picking which one to use. The Raced & Rallied team have been doing trackdays for over 10 years, in various cars - owned and rented - and so would like to share our thoughts. Our #1 UK car trackdays operator is BookaTrack.com. They have been going for over 15 years, are very friendly ran and offer many 'open pit-lane' trackdays. Here are the reasons we recommend them over all others :-
- Trackday Safety - compulsory safety briefings, strict rules and great marshalls who are not afraid to enforce those rules. We are veterans from back in the CCC Action Day carnage days and so HUGELY appreciate the much safer and sensible days that BookaTrack run!
- Friendliness - there is a much friendlier atmosphere surrounding the BookaTrack trackdays. We've met many drivers who have become long-term friends and while the events are ran professionally, there is a camaraderie that you don't get at other events.
- Affordable Trackdays - Open pit-lane at Oulton Park for 159? Open pit-lane at Brands Hatch for 169? Where else can you get to drive round these type of circuits for that amount of time at the price? Simply awesome!
- Range of racing circuits - Bear in mind they don't just do UK trackdays at places like Silverstone, Donington Park, Oulton Park, Brands Hatch, Angelsey, Bedford Autodrome, Cadwell Park and more, they also organise full European trips to places like Spa Franchorchamps, Mugello and other places - all with the same level of professionalism, yet friendliness.
- Trackday car rental - when our own cars have been down, or we've simply not been bothered to have to trailer them to an event and back, what is better than turning up, having a race-prepped Caterham R300, or a Porsche GT3 waiting for you with a mechanic crew to tend to it's needs while you spank the thing round the track? Takes away all the pain of a trackday so you can just focus on the fun!
- Trackday Photos - Photos are taken automatically at each event for you, no need to have to worry about having someone come along to capture the day for you - BookaTrack.com have photographers at the events who upload all the photos afterwards for you to peruse. Yet another stress saver!
- UK Trackday storage and transport - they'll even store, service and bring your car and equipment to the trackday if you need it!
For more information, please check out www.bookatrack.com and be sure to mention Raced & Rallied!